Are you an experienced Production Supervisor looking for the next step in your career?
Would you like to work in a company respected for it's family friendly culture?
Then this opportunity could be for you.
In this role you will work on a Monday to Friday schedule with no weekends. You'll get to be part of an exciting transition phase as the Production environment moves from Batch to Continuous manufacturing. As part of that you will get to utilize you supervisory and continuous improvement skills.
On offer is an initial 23 month contract with a strong salary and benefits package plus an attractive shift premium on top.
Ideally you will have 3-5 years of relevant supervisory experience in a Medical Device or similarly regulated environment.
Your new Role:
- Responsible for raw material receipt, production & shipment of high quality medical devices.
- Ensure that output targets based on capacity plans are attained.
- Ensure that a high standard of compliance with GMP is maintained in the manufacturing areas.
- Monitor employee performance and carry out performance appraisals with employees.
- Maintain excellent communication channels with the production & distribution teams and with other departments through regular updates.
- Highlight vendor issues, process issues, compliance issues to the relevant departments.
- Participate in Product Transfer and Product Development cross functional teams
- Act as designee for Production Manager as appropriate.
- Formal production/engineering qualification and/or relevant manufacturing experience
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in a supervisory position desirable.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Knowledge of medical device quality standards ISO13485/FDA practices and GMP or similar regulated industry standards.
For more on this and other roles in call Nigel O'Leary on 086 8168273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply click below.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!