Company Overview: A well-established electronic design and manufacturing company located in the West of Ireland, with a strong reputation for innovation and excellence. Are currently, seeking an experienced Electronics Technician for the manufacturing and research and development bases in North Mayo.
Job Description: As an Electronics Technician, you will play a key role in the manufacturing and research and development activities. Your primary responsibility will be to conduct electronic product de-bug dissection and fault analysis, contributing to the overall quality and functionality of products.
- Conduct electronic product de-bug dissection and fault analysis
- Oversee the operation of manufacturing equipment, including programming SMT machines, wave solder equipment, etc.
- Assist in the development, test, and evaluation of new smart IoT city products.
- Design and build in-process test equipment for the new range of smart IoT City products.
- Test and verify correct functionality of both legacy and new product firmware and software.
- Maintain product R&D files, incorporating both software and firmware files.
- Provide new product introduction and training to production staff on various product test systems.
- Oversee and maintain product test systems and test rigs.
- Assist in the design and operation of all new smart IoT city product test systems and field trial evaluations.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Provide technical support within the manufacturing base to ensure products meet customers' requirements of quality.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Third-level electronic technicians' qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a medium to high volume manufacturing environment.
- Dynamic hands-on individual prepared to take responsibility.
- Working knowledge and experience (preferred) in the set-up, configuration, and running of electronic assembly equipment, namely: SMT, Wave Solder, In-process configuration, programming, and test equipment.
For more information on this role please contact Padraig Lyons on
firstname.lastname@example.org or 086 128 7246
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!