An opportunity has arisen to join their team as a Subject Matter Expert to help guide these facilities through the Commissioning Phase and into the full production process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be in on the ground floor of a cutting edge new facility on a site that is renowned in the region for it's on-site culture. On offer is a permanent position with an attractive salary and benefits package.
Your New Role:
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in order to efficiently solve problems using appropriate tools and prior knowledge
- Process transfer/New product introduction activities related to high potent compounds including completing process safety evaluations (including PHA), process fits, technology transfer etc.
- Influences interactions with key partner groups, and helps to set strategy and tactics across functions
- Acts as the department primary technical rep on a cross-functional team during start-up of the capital project
- In conjunction with the operating area develops operating procedures, SOPs and start up documentation
- BSc Chemical Engineering (or equivalent) preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry with specific experience in High Potent Compound (OEB4/5) processing in API or OSD.
- A knowledge of process development, Commercialisation and supply systems as well a solid knowledge of global GMP and regulatory requirements is an advantage
For more on this and other roles in call Nigel O'Leary on 086 8168273 or email email@example.com.
To apply click below.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!