Are you an Electrically qualified technician looking for a new challenge with a market leader in their sector?
This company swept the boards at the Facilities Management Awards in 2023 and has a number of positions available in Dublin and Leinster for Mobile Multi Skilled technicians to support their key accounts.
In this role you will provide general Electrical and Mechanical maintenance support to a number of sites, working with the inhouse Helpdesk team to prioritize and complete calls. To achieve this you will have a fully expensed and equipped company vehicle and all the necessary tech and support to allow you to provide exceptional service the company is known for.
On offer is a full time, permanent position with an attractive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and a company vehicle. You'll work a 40 hour week with flexible hours and on a Monday to Friday basis. There would be the occasional requirement to be on call.
Your new role:
- Provide Best in Class customer service.
- Adhere and lead company health and safety policies & guidelines.
- Take complete ownership of your working environment & systems.
- Ensure that service delivery meets or exceeds the requirements of SLAs.
- Manage and ensure helpdesk tasks are completed and closed in timely manner.
- Keep appropriate records for services carried out.
- Report all malfunctions to the Facilities team and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Safely and efficiently, install, maintain, and repair plant and equipment as required.
- Carry out routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and commissioning to plant and equipment.
- Carry out Electrical diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment.
- Undertake corrective maintenance as required.Carry out audits, rounds and readings on site, taking remedial actions where necessary.
- Assist with HVAC, Mechanical maintenance and building fabric repairs as required.
- Work flexible duties & hours depending on requirements and On -Call Rota.
What you can bring:
- Fully Qualified Electrician with 3+ years experience in Facilities and services critical environment.
- Proven Experience & competence in, PAT and Thermal imaging predictive maintenance.
- Detailed Knowledge of PPM Systems.
- Proven competence of Emergency Lighting and Fire Protection and Detection Systems
- Basic Handyman, building maintenance skills.
- Basic knowledge / understanding of HVAC Systems
For more on this and other roles in call Nigel O'Leary on 086 8168273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply click below.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!