Our client is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
We work collaboratively to solve healthcares toughest problems by developing solutions that matter most to those suffering from debilitating and life-threatening conditions and to the healthcare professionals who provide their care.
We are looking for Manufacturing Engineers at Level I and II to join us in our mission.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide support to and improve manufacturing processes in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
Within this role you will:
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed
- Under broad supervision / guidance you will compile and analyse data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products and processes.
- Summarise and draw conclusions from test results to resolve problems and make improvements.
- Troubleshoot new products / processes, working closely with product development.
- Continually seek to identify and implement improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Work with EHS to evaluate new equipment, process and chemicals for environmental impact and effect in order to eliminate or lessen such impacts or effects.
- Work closely with and give technical guidance to Associate Engineers and Technicians.
- Actively promote and participate in a cross-functional teamwork environment.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality and understand and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
What we need from you:
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience working at Engineering level, ideally within the Medical Device industry or another highly regulated environment.
- Project Management experience desirable but not essential.
- We would like you to be a team player and someone who is fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and site objectives.
Match my CV
We take the hard work out of finding you a new job. Simply upload your CV (or call us) and we’ll get hunting for you!